These tablets are used to relieve temporary sleeping difficulties.
The active ingredient is diphenhydramine hydrochloride, an antihistamine that causes sleepiness or drowsiness. Temporary difficulties in getting a good night’s sleep can be caused by various problems such as stress, jet lag or personal problems such as bereavement. In sleep problems of this type, Nytol One‐A‐Night 50mg tablets have been shown to help people to fall asleep faster and to have a longer and deeper sleep. You must talk to a doctor after 7 days if you do not feel better, or if you feel worse.
You should not drive or operate machinery for at least 8 hours after taking the tablet.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Seek medical advice if sleeplessness persists, as insomnia may be a sign of serious underlying medical illness.
Cases of dependence and / or abuse have been reported in young people. Signs of this occurring should be reported to a doctor.
Adults aged 18 years and over:
Swallow 1 tablet with water 20 minutes before you go to bed.
- Do not take extra tablets if you wake up in the night.
- Do not take for more than 7 days without consulting a doctor.
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. Take the next dose at the usual time as described in this leaflet.
- Do not drink alcohol while using these tablets.
- Do not take Nytol One‐A‐Night 50mg Tablets if you are pregnant or breast‐feeding. If you think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking these tablets.
- Do not take these tablets together with medicines that can produce a change in heart rhythm. If you are not sure, please consult your doctor before taking any.
- Do not take other antihistamines together with these tablets, including those used on the skin, or in cough and cold medicines.
- Do not use in children or adolescents under the age of 18 years.
- Do not drive or operate machinery. These tablets are intended to produce sleepiness or drowsiness soon after the dose is taken.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken, or might take any other
medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
If your sleeping difficulties persist, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Warning – Do not exceed stated dose
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines, complementary therapies or if you have a medical condition. This medicine may not be suitable for you if you have a medical condition or taking any medications such as those listed in the Patient Information Leaflet. Please refer to the Patient Information Leaflet for further warnings, precautions, side effects and instructions for use for this product.