With the Start by iHealth BPa arm blood pressure monitor, measure your blood pressure, your heart rate and detects irregular heart beats (arrhythmia).
Read your results directly on its large LCD screen and compare them to the WHO* classification.
Start by iHealth BPa can be used by 4 users and store 30 measurements per user.
The average of the 7 last days is calculated for AM or PM measurements (recommended time for measurement).
Ideal to use at home and discover the iHealth universe with ease.
This device is a class IIA medical device and bears the CE marking under this regulation.
- iHealth START Electronic upper arm blood pressure monitor (BPST2)
- Large and easy to read LCD display
- Irregular heartbeat detection (arrhythmia)
- For Home Use – WHO* blood pressure indicator
- Time and date displayed
- 4 users. 4×30 measurements memory
- Last 7 days average of all measurements taken
- Automatic switch off
- 4 AAA batteries included
- Cuff circumference: 22-30cm