- Gaviscon Extra Liquid Peppermint Flavour 150Ml
- 2 Way Action Against Heartburn and Indigestion
- Gaviscon Extra Oral Suspension is an of-white to cream suspension with a peppermint flavour. Each 10ml oral suspension contains 500mg Sodium Alginate, 213mg Sodium Bicarbonate and 325mg Calcium carbonate. This medicine is used for the treatment of acid related symptoms of gastrooesophageal reflux such as acid regurgitation, heartburn and indigestion, for example, following meals, or during pregnancy. It works in 2 ways: a combination of two antacids to neutralise excess stomach acid, and an alginate which forms a protective layer that floats on top of the stomach contents, keeping it away from the lining of the food pipe.
- Gaviscon Extra Oral Suspension contains Sodium Alginate, Sodium Bicarbonate and Calcium Carbonate for heartburn and indigestion.
- 2 Way action against heartburn and indigestion
- This product does not contain sugar or gluten
Each 10ml oral suspension contains 500mg Sodium Alginate, 213mg Sodium Bicarbonate and 325mg Calcium Carbonate, The other ingredients are Carbomer, Methyl (E218) and Propyl (E216) Parahydroxybenzoates, Sodium Saccharin, Peppermint Flavour, Sodium Hydroxide, and Water