Cystopurin Cranberry Sachets are used to treat the symptoms of cystitis. Each Cystopurin Sachet provides 3g Potassium Citrate as the active ingredient, with a natural cranberry flavour. Cystopurin effectively relieves symptoms of cystitis such as a burning sensation and stinging when passing urine.
Cystitis is very common in women, with over 80% of women experiencing the condition at some point in their lifetime. The active ingredient in Cystopurin sachets will help lower the pH of the urine to quickly relieve this irritating condition. In men, cystopurin is much less common and should be referred to your GP for assessment. For most women, cystitis is easily treeated without visiting a doctor.
- Relives burning and stinging
- Fast acting treatment of cystitis
- 48hr treatment pack of six sachets
What Is Cystitis?
Cystitis is an infection or inflammation of the bladder. It’s a very common condition but also straight forward to treat. Cystitis can occur at any age but is most commonly in women who are sexually active, pregnant women or those who have just been through menopause.
What Are The Symptoms Of Cystitis?
Common symptoms include:
- Burning or tingling sensations when you pass urine
- A frequent urge to urinate
- Feeling that you can’t fully empty your bladder
More Severe Symptoms Of Cystitis May include:
- Strong smelling urine
- Cloudy or dark urine
- Blood in urine
- Abdominal pain or backache
- Fever, temperature and weakness
You should see your doctor if:
· You are suffering from any of the more serious symptoms above
· You suffer from cystitis more than three times in a year