McFadden's Pharmacy is the trading name of Latrobe Ltd, a company registered in Ireland – Number 104313
- We do not hold any personal data. Instead, personal data is stored on a remote secure server and used, and is the full responsibility of blacknight who host the site.
- You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your usage, including the content of your transmissions through the website. All information, designs, drawings and other specifications provided on the website are the exclusive property of McFadden's Pharmacy. Any copying, transmission or re-transmission of the same requires the prior written approval of McFaddens Pharmacy.
- We reserve the right at all times to place advertisements and promotions on the website. Advertisers and sponsors on the website are solely responsible for complying with all local, national, state and international laws (where relevant) and we exclude all liability howsoever caused there from.
- All items on the website are subject to availability and we reserve the right to withdraw our offers without notice.
- The price listed on the website will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order on the website. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price for the product on the website is wrong. Goods remain the property of the company until payment in full is received.
The price advertised online may not reflect instore prices and should be treated as online exclusive prices in this case. Also each retail store is not obliged to match a price found online which was due to a pricing error, as per terms above.
- When you purchase online, you have a statutory right to return a product (other than perishable produce) up to 14 days after your order has been delivered (cooling off period). We can change or cancel an order until it is dispatched. If the order has been dispatched, you can return the product to us and we will organise a refund provided it has not been used or damaged. Any breakages or damages when recieved must be reported within 24 hours of purchase/delivery.
- We have made every effort to reproduce colours on the Website as accurately as possible. However, different computers and mobile devices reproduce colours in slightly different ways, and so exact colour matches are not guaranteed, this means that the colours of products may differ from what you see on the screen.
If you are not satisfied with the colour of the item you have ordered you have a statutory right to return it up to 7 days after your order has been delivered (cooling off period) provided it has not been used or damaged.
- If we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible to either offer an alternative item (to the same value) or we will credit your card for the cost of the unavailable goods. McFadden's Pharmacy will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- Orders returned by the courier as not picked up will be refunded the cost of products upon receipt, not including postage. Customers will be notified and the order will be cancelled. The customer will then have to re-order the goods if they are still required.
- If an order is not received, you must contact McFadden's Pharmacy within 30 days of dispatch as no claim can be made after this time.
- McFadden's Pharmacy cannot be held responsible for any delay in delivery once a dispatch acknowledgement has been emailed to your specified email address.
- In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect order, McFadden's Pharmacy will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage. If the customer requires a fast replacement, we will recharge the customer, send the correct item and on receipt of the returned item, refund the customer for the cost of their second order and for their return postage.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The information cantained in the website is for information purposes only and, although we have made every effort to ensure the correctness of the information contained herein, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this Website, and so therefore cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes, the information available through the website is provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied. We do not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the website or from third parties will be correct, accurate timely reliable or otherwise. We accept no liability in relation to any of the above other than as may be provided for under your statutory rights.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or the inability to use the website, any changes to the website, any material or data received or not sent or received, for any of the above-mentioned damages that result from the use or inability to use the products. In no circumstances shall our liability and that of our suppliers to you and/or any third parties for any of the above exceed €200.
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this Website are the copyright of McFadden's Pharmacy or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without McFadden's Pharmacy prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
We may terminaste the website with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. In addition, we, in our sole discretion may terminate your account for violation of the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions.